I am looking forward to portfolio presentation week as I am sure you all are heartily preparing awesome presentations :)
I just want to remind you of the following....
Tomorrow I will hand back your portolio assignments for
El hijo/No oyes ladrar los perros
Un dia como estos
Please make sure you have all of your cover pages, which reflects thoughtful consideration of the text, and the respective portfolio assignment graded.
Specifically
1. Una venganza por Isabelle Allende (Your short story)
2. Mi mayor venganza por La India (Answers to the reflection questions and lyrics to song)
3. La viuda de Montiel por Gabriel García
Márquez (lyrics to song)
4. Sangre de mi sangre Por Christopher Zalla (letter)
5. Un día de estos por Gabriel Garcia Márquez (comic strip)
6. El hijo por Horacio Quiroga (essay)
7. No oyes ladrar los perros por Juan Rulfo (essay)
Buenas noches!
please read important Portfolio update!!!
ReplyDelete